The job of a nursing practitioner is worthwhile since in the present day people are choosing them over doctors, as the chief provider of healthcare. If you wish to get a job in this field then you may apply for some nurse practitioner programs that are offered online. A student of nursing should be a licensed RN before he or she chooses to pursue education to become a nurse practitioner.
- University of Phoenix: Students can do a Master of Science in nursing from this university through an online flexible program. Subject matters like finance, change management, evidence-based nursing research and nursing skills are taught here. The graduate students would be able to make advancement in their nursing career after the completion of their course.
- University of Cincinnati: Online programs in MS in nursing degree are offered by this university. The students can also do a specialization in women’s health practition through the online program of the university.
- Walden University: There are a number of online masters degree program in nursing offered by this university. RN students who have already obtained a BSN degree can choose to do fast-track MSN programs from here.
- Capella University: There are two different types of master’s degree programs in nursing offered by this university. The BSN nurses can opt to do the regular courses of BSN in nursing education. The students who have completed their bachelor’s in subjects other than nursing can opt to do a MSN in nursing education.
- Drexel University: If you are looking forward to do a course in nursing to treat acutely ill patients then here’s one. After the completion of such an online nursing course, graduates can work in clinics, medical research laboratories, ICUs or the emergency departments of the hospital.
- Kaplan University: Take your career to the next level by doing a nurse practitioner degree program like MSN. The subject matters that are being taught through an online system by this university include health policy, evidence-based decision making, financing, nursing theory and many more.
- Liberty University: Acute care nursing programs is taught by an online system by this university. After the completion of the course the students get a Master of Science degree program in nursing. Students become a clinical nursing specialist (CNS) in acute care after the completion of the course.
- South University: The online MSN program for nurse practitioners offered by this university is idle for active healthcare professionals and nurses, who are working.
- Grand Canyon University: There are a number of graduate-level online degree programs for nursing that students can opt to do through this university.
- Gonzaga University: Get a Master of Science degree in nursing along with a specialization in health systems leadership from this university. During the course students would learn about legal, ethical and financial skills, human capital management and administrative management.
Blog Post by Jasmine